TRAINING OPTIONS:There are many options for basic COR training, including the NIH Training Center, the FAI/DAU, ASI Government or other outside vendors.
Level I COR::Choose one option
- 8 hour COR Essentials I through the NIH Training Center: https://hr.nih.gov/training-center/courses/basic-cor-i-essentials
- Complete 8 hour free course FCR104 or FCR110 through FAITAS https://faitas.army.mil/Faitas/External/Courses/Search/Results;keywords=FCR
- Complete 8 hour COR sequence with ASI Government (request ASI license by contacting FAC-COR@mail.nih.gov).
Levels II/III COR::Choose one option
- 40 hour NIH Training Center COR Course: https://hr.nih.gov/training-center/course-catalog/basic-cor-ii-essentials
- Complete 40 hour free course CLC 222 (32 hours) and 8 hour supplement through Defense Acquisition University (DAU): http://icatalog.dau.mil/onlinecatalog/tabnavcl.aspx Registration for DAU courses is done through FAITAS
- Complete 40 hour COR sequence with ASI Government (request ASI license by contacting FAC-COR@mail.nih.gov)
- Complete 40 hour course through an outside vendor (fees apply) See below.
This list below is not comprehensive or exclusive, but includes vendors NIH has had experience with in the past, there are many other outside vendors available. Individuals are responsible for doing their own research on training opportunities. If you have a question on a specific training vendor or whether or not a specific course would count, please send your question to: FAC-COR@mail.nih.gov
|OUTSIDE TRAINING SOURCES|
|The Acquisition Institute|
|COR Boot Camp|
|Department of Homeland Security-you will get warning message like above message with FAI|
|Department of Veterans Affairs Academy - Frederick, MD|
|Gonzales McCaulley Investment Group|
|Government Training Inc|
|Graduate School(formerly called USDA Graduate School)|
|Management Concepts, Inc.|
|Northwest Procurement Institute (NPI)|